Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ode to Management 3120

When I reflect on Management 3120,
I try to remember my favorite interactive activity
The first was planning the staffing of a pizza store,
Where the goal was to create an organized structure and get guests in and out the door.
We learned in detail about types of power and leaders and teams
And how striking a balance is more difficult than it seems.
If stranded in Alaska, during grizzly season, with a blizzard and few supplies,
Creative thinking taught my group to eat Crisco to survive.
Innovation is great. We created new product lines, but “OH BOY,”
Who the hell would use a Jell-O sex toy?
Co-operation and communication were the focuses of late,
But using them to build a Lego’s structure proved quite difficult to re-create.
This class has been informative and exciting this semester.
Don’t worry Mr. Kurpis; from us you’ll get a good score on rate-my-professor.

No comments:

Post a Comment